If you’ve ever walked into an Ale-Hop store, you are surely perfectly familiar with the excitement that overwhelms you as soon as you walk through its doors. Those aisles full of trinkets and gifts at a super accessible price for your wallet make your endorphins begin to flow throughout your body.
Well, this same emotion is what the recruiter must feel when reading your Ale-Hop resume. If you’ve always wanted to work at this fabulous gift shop, but aren’t sure how to do it, you’ve come to the right place.
We will teach you how to submit your resume to Ale-Hop faster than it takes to spend half your salary on their products. Just read on and get ready to unlock all the secrets of his job portal.
Have you already submitted a resume to Ale-Hop before? Then you can skip the step-by-step guide and navigate directly to the tips for writing your CV. Just use the table of contents below.
Table of Contents
- How to send your CV to Ale-Hop.
- More tips for writing your Ale-Hop CV.
- Sample Ale-Hop CV.
- Tips for writing your Ale-Hop CV.
- More Ale-Hop information.
How to submit your resume to Ale-Hop
- To post your resume on Ale-Hop, the first thing you have to do is go to their website. Unlike other companies, you don’t have to scroll to the bottom of the page here, as the “Work at Ale-Hop” section is in the upper right corner.
- Ale-Hop’s job portal behaves differently than many other online platforms. Here you will not find a list with all the job offers available, but you will have to leave your details and your Ale-Hop curriculum, as well as specify which area you would like to work in.
- Now you should take some time to complete a form with the following information:
- Contact information
- Academic information
- Place where you would like to work
- Work experience
- To finish the form, you must attach your Ale-Hop CV. Just remember that it must be less than 10 MB.
- Now you just have to accept the privacy notice, write the security code and click on the “Submit” button.
More tips to write your Ale-Hop CV
Ale-Hop is a store that offers “current, original, friendly and innovative” products. Therefore, it is no surprise that the company looks for people with the same characteristics to join its work team.
Effort and trust are two other values that the company highly values in its employees. Besides, Ale-Hop is always on the lookout for new trends, so if you know this area, you must mention it.
Contrary to many other companies Ale-Hop does not offer internet sales, so all its efforts are focused on providing the best customer service in person. This is a vital skill for any aspiring Ale-Hop job, so be sure to highlight it both in your profile or career goal, as well as your experience and skills.
Similarly, the platform does not offer you the opportunity to attach additional files, so a cover letter will not be necessary to apply for a job at Ale-Hop.
Ale-Hop Curriculum Example
Vicente Flores Guerrero
Calle de Tribulete, 6
915 45 73 20
Just graduated from high school looking for a summer job. My goal is to learn more about the world of sales and marketing before starting my business degree and I want to use my interpersonal skills and my knowledge of the latest fashion trends to help Ale-Hop reach its goals and provide a service exceptional customer.
March 2019 – present
- I timely assisted the more than 200 daily clients of the floor providing information about products and solving questions.
- Managing stock of more than 3000 products.
- I obtained a customer satisfaction index of 9.5 in quality surveys.
- I increased my gift card sales by 10% thanks to my cashier promotion.
Miniso La Gavia
January 2018 – February 2019
- Stock control of more than 2000 units
- Prompt and timely attention for an average of 1000 clients per week.
- Cleaning, organization, and restocking of branch products.
- Handling of more than € 1000.00 in cash daily.
María Inmaculada School
August 2017 – June 2020
- Oral and written communication
- Knowledge of fashion
- Stock management
- Cash closing
- Time management
Steps to Write your Ale-Hop Resume
Choose a Format for your Ale-Hop Curriculum
A very important part of a gift is the wrapping. The same goes for Ale-Hop resumes. Although content is paramount, it is unlikely that the recruiter will not get excited enough if it does not come with a good presentation.
There are many types of resume formatting, however, We recommend using the reverse chronological format, which shows your most recent experience first.
In addition to this way of presenting the information, here are other recommendations for your Ale-Hop CV:
- Choose an A4 size sheet.
- Set margins of 2.5 centimeters.
- Opt for clear and professional fonts such as Cambria, Calibri, or Helvetica.
- Try to use a font size between 10 and 12 points.
- Use a 1.5 line spacing for easier readability.
- Although the employment platform allows you to attach CVs with a .doc extension, we recommend saving your Ale-Hop CV as a PDF. This will help you keep your design intact.
Pro Tip: Although it is said that CVs should not be of more than one page, the truth is that resumes can be more than one page long if you have enough experience.
Decide between a Professional Objective or a Professional Profile
Choosing between all Ale-Hop products is a difficult task. However, choosing between a career objective and a professional profile is a piece of cake.
The first paragraph of your Ale-Hop resume is essential. It is the first thing the recruiter will see and will help them decide whether or not it is worth reading further. That is why, before you start writing it, consider the following information:
- Career objectives are for those resumes with little experience. Students, recent graduates, or professionals who have decided to change careers can greatly benefit from this type of introductory paragraph, as it will help them communicate their work goals and how they can benefit the company.
- The profiles Professionals are most recommended on experienced resumes. If you have been in the world of work for around 5 years, then the professional profile is perfect to talk about your skills and your most outstanding achievements. Just be sure to reinforce this paragraph with numerical data.
Make Your Professional Experience Stand Out
When it comes to shopping at Ale-Hop, we all have a lot of experience. However, being on the other side of the business takes a bit more extra effort. That’s why the experience section should be the star of your Ale-Hop resume, as it will prove that you have everything it takes to be a superstar in gift sales.
In this part you should not forget to include the following information:
- Name of the position.
- Start and end date of the contract.
- Between 4 and 6 bullets or bullets detailing your main responsibilities or achievements.
According to Gary Burninson, a recruitment specialist, it is extremely important to include achievements and not just responsibilities in your CV. Hard facts like numbers and percentages will help give you more credibility and give the recruiter an idea of the extent of your capabilities.
Give Weight to your Education
Knowledge is power. With this in mind, you can’t put your academic background on your Ale-Hop resume.
A good education can get a recruiter as excited as seasonal discounts, so be sure to include all of these details when creating your Ale-Hop CV:
- Name of the degree.
- Academic institution.
- Year of commencement and graduation (or expected date of graduation).
Pro Tip: If you don’t have much experience yet, it is also valid to move the education section to the beginning of your Ale-Hop resume, as well as include outstanding grades or academic projects relevant to the position.
Include your Best Skills
As a customer, you must have the ability to identify the best promotions and choose the most beautiful and functional products. As an employee, on the other hand, the skills must be adequate for the performance of your position.
The skills section is essential in your Ale-Hop resume as it tells the recruiter if you are the ideal candidate for the job. The best way to write a list of skills as striking as the plastic cow that is at the entrance of each store is to read the description of the offer.
Identify all the skills requested for the position and choose those that match your professional profile. And don’t forget about soft skills! Soft skills are key pieces on any resume, so try to include 3-4 to finish conquering the recruiter.
There are multiple examples of skills and aptitudes for the CV So choose carefully and make a list of the 6 or 7 most relevant ones.
End with Additional Sections
Additional sections are like those little knickknacks next to cash registers that you always decide to take with you at the last minute before paying: you think you don’t need them until you see them face to face.
The same thing happens with additional sections. You may believe that you already have a complete resume, but the truth is that adding that extra to your CV can make a big difference in the recruiter’s experience.
These are some of the Additional sections that you can add to your Ale-Hop CV:
- Additional courses
- Awards or recognitions
- Volunteer work
- Driver’s license
More information about Ale-Hop
Ale-Hop is a company based in Alicante and has around 180 stores in Spain and Portugal. Despite not having an online presence, its success with the public is more than evident.
In 2018 alone, Ale-Hop had an extraordinary turnover of 120 million euros and the following year increased their numbers by almost 20%. Due to its constant growth and its continuous opening of points of sale, Ale-Hop has a wide range of positions available. And not only that, one of the company’s objectives is to support the professional growth of employees.
“Our philosophy is to achieve internal promotion, rewarding a job well done, effort and trust, ”says the company.
According to Indeed’s evaluations, salaries are around 900 and 1000 euros, for cashiers and clerks. Also, the opinions of former employees say that the atmosphere is very dynamic and there is little space for leisure, so if you like to keep a fast pace at work, this may be the ideal place for you.