The Applied Linguistics Conference
(ALANZ / ALAA / ALTAANZ)
27 – 29 November, 2017
Applied Linguistics in the New Millennium: Multiple Theories,
Pathways, and Practices
Call for Papers Open Now!
The 2017 combined ALAA-ALANZ-ALTAANZ conference will be held at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand, 27-29 November 2017.
The conference theme is “Applied Linguistics in the New Millennium: Multiple Theories, Pathways, and Practices”
- Marnie Holborow, Associate Faculty, School of Applied Linguistics & Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University, Ireland.
- Heidi Byrnes, Emeritus Professor, Department of German, Georgetown University, Washington, D.C, United States of America.
- Hilary Nesi, Professor in English Language, Coventry University, England.
- Chris Davison, Professor of Education, University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Jennifer Hay, Professor of Linguistics, University of Canterbury, New Zealand.
ALAA Conference 2016
The 2016 Conference of the Applied Linguistics Association of Australia (ALAA) was held at the Caulfield campus, Monash University, Melbourne, 5-7 December 2016.
The conference theme was Making Connections.
The conference was held in association with the Annual Conference of the Australian Linguistic Society (ALS) on 7-9 December 2016, with a joint ALAA-ALS day on Wednesday 5 December.
Visit the Conference website...
Conference convenor: Robyn Spence-Brown.